Friday, June 6, 2008

Day 5

Today started off by being the best day so far in this experiement.  From 6am-6pm I didn't skip a nap or oversleep and I felt more rested than most days when I was monophasic.  I was really starting to fall quickly asleep and wake up right after my alarm.  

However, this evening I skipped my 10 pm nap because I lost track of time and by like 11:30-12:00 I started to crash hard.  If I was doing anything or in a focused conversation with someone I was fine, but there were lulls that I just started to drift off during.  I was able to make it untill 2 am but then my alarm didn't wake me and I slept until like 3:30.  I have noticed if I oversleep I don't sleep more than about an hour and a half before naturally waking up.  My 6 am sleep went fine though and I was back on track.

Sorry this one was short, but today wasn't much and my wrist is in a brace so typing is difficult.

No comments: